Last Updated: October 22, 2023
These terms of service (“Terms”) cover your use and access to the services, client software, and websites (“Services”) provided by NicheEgg LLC, operating the Brooklyn Fixed Gear website (https://brooklynfixedgear.com). By using our Services, you’re agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Services.
1. Access and use of the service
- User Age: You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Account Registration: To use certain features of our services, you may be required to create an account. If, for any reason, you choose to create an account, you must provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and keep your account up-to-date.
- Account Security: You’re responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. We encourage you to use a strong password for your account and prevent unauthorized access. If you notice any unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
- Your Content: You retain all rights to the content you post on our site. By posting, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, re-post, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your content on our site for the purposes of operating and providing the Services.
- Our Content: All content, trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, and other intellectual property rights in the Services are the property of NicheEgg LLC and its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of these materials without our express permission.
- Prohibited Actions: You may not: (i) use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms; (ii) exploit any part of the Services for commercial purposes without our consent; (iii) resell or lease the Services; (iv) access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- Respect Others: You must not use the Services to harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. You must not use the Services to publish or distribute material that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or if you are using the Services in a manner that we believe may cause us legal liability.
Our Services are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. NicheEgg LLC does not warrant that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted or secure basis.
6. Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, NicheEgg LLC will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Services.
7. Governing law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which NicheEgg LLC is registered, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
We may update these Terms from time to time. When we do, we will post the new version with a new effective date. By continuing to use the Services after the Terms have been updated, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
For any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us here.
10. Entire agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and NicheEgg LLC and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, and communications between us regarding the Services.