Do you love riding your bike and meeting new people? You should try using some of these cheesy and corny pick-up lines and puns that cyclists can use to get a date! Whether you’re looking for a quick hook-up or just a friend to ride with, these lines will work!
Before we get into cyclist pick-up lines, let’s first understand what puns and pick-up lines are.
What are puns?
Puns are a form of humor that uses wordplay to create a comic effect. They’re typically used in written or spoken language, but they can also be found in online content. A pun is made when the letters or words in a phrase are rearranged to create a new, more humorous word.
Puns are a great way to add fun to your content and make your readers laugh. They can also help you stand out from the competition and win over some new customers! When used correctly, puns can be an excellent way to build brand awareness and increase engagement with your audience.
State Bicycle Co. Black Label 6061
State Bicycle Co. Black Label 6061
What are pick-up lines?
Pick-up lines are used to attract someone’s attention or interest. They can be used in several ways, but the goal is usually the same—to get the person you’re talking to interested in you.
They can be anything from witty to corny, but they’re generally designed to make the other person feel desired and attractive. While some may find them cheesy or juvenile, others may find them charming and amusing, but they can still be very effective if used correctly. Ultimately, it’s up to the other person whether or not they find them appealing.
There is no one “right” pick-up line, but some popular examples include things like “You look amazing tonight” or “You’re really amazing, and I’m wondering what it would be like to be with you.” Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something that will catch the person’s eye and make them want to talk to you further.
Who would you use a cyclist pickup line on?
You can use these pick-up lines on anybody who enjoys cycling. But, especially if they’re a fixed gear or single-speed cyclists, consider using these lines next time you’re at the Velodrome track. It’ll make for a great conversation starter.
What are the best pickup lines for cyclists?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best pickup lines for cyclists will vary depending on the cyclist and the situation. However, some general tips that might help include being personable and engaging, making eye contact, and speaking clearly and concisely. Additionally, it is often helpful to be self-deprecating and make jokes. When it comes to pickup lines, the key is to be creative and on point!
The 53 best pick-up lines and puns for cyclists
Below are the best pickup lines for cyclists and bicycle enthusiasts.
- Are you a bike? Because I wanna ride you until I get tired.
- Baby, I noticed you have a new drive train… wanna test it out tonight?
- Can I take you for a spin on my handlebars?
- Did I just go over my handlebars? Cause I’m head over heels for you!
- Do you need to use my pump?
- I believe in riding with protection. (looking at a helmet)
- I bet we could do some good interval training together.
- I bet you would look fabulous on my bike.
- I can keep increasing the resistance on my bike, but I just can’t resist you.
- I can’t handlebars, but I’d love to go on a cycling date with you.
- I can be your bike. You can ride me whenever you want.
- I feel like I’m in a whole other gear when I’m with you!
- I hope you’re not spoke-n for.
- I keep falling off my mountain bike while waiting for you to call. I can’t handle the suspension.
- I know a great place to bike ride. Let’s hop on my private jet!
- I like your frame.
- I saw you getting dirty on the cyclocross course.
- I Tour de Francy you.
- I want to feel and touch your frame.
- I wheelie like you.
- I wheelie, wheelie want to ask you out on a date.
- I would love to true your wheels.
- I’d buy a tandem just to ride with you.
- I’ll be your mechanic if you’ll be my ride.
- I’m an endurance athlete. I can ride all night long.
- I’m no hipster, but I’d ride a fixie for you.
- I’ve never seen a sleeker frame.
- If you were my girlfriend, I promise I’d never tire of you.
- Is that your kickstand, or are you just happy to see me?
- My bike is in for a service. Can I ride you instead?
- My bike isn’t the only thing that has a shaft.
- Need a commuting partner? Because I am amazing in the bike lane.
- Roses are red, my face is too, this only happens when I cycle with you.
- That’s the nicest frame I’ve ever seen, and I don’t mean your bike
- This is just my commuter bike. How about I make you dinner and show you my other ones?
- Wanna come over and borrow my chain whip?
- Wanna go cycling together? Just swear you won’t go breaking my heart?
- Want to come over and borrow my chain whip?
- Want to get anaerobic riding?
- Want to go for a ride on my bike?
- Want to lock our bikes together?
- Want to plan a ride up [insert name of hill or mountain]. It feels great when you’re on top.
- We need to get you to the bicycle repair shop because you’re off the chain.
- We should book a hotel Froome.
- What’s the difference between the wheels on my bike and you? I could never get tired of you.
- You know what my favorite thing about cycling with you is? Go back and read the first word.
- You know, I don’t need energy bars to keep me going.
- You make my rain pants sweaty.
- You make my spokes spin all night long.
- You remind me of my last biking accident—because I am going head over heels for you.
- You’re so cute; you could be a feature on a Cycle Chic blog.
- You’ve got bike courier eyes.
- Can I make you a recovery drink? You’re going to need it.
Looking for even more hilarious pick up lines? Check out these books below.
And if you want even more cheesy lines, check out this video called Reddit What’s Your Best Pickup Line? (r/AskReddit) from the Reddit & Chill YouTube Channel.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Still have questions? Below are some of the most commonly asked questions about cyclist pickup lines.
Do cyclists have a sense of humor?
This is a difficult question to answer, as humor can vary greatly depending on individual preferences and backgrounds. However, from what we can tell, cyclists seem to generally have a good sense of humor. This is especially evident when it comes to cycling memes. These often hilarious images typically depict cyclists in humorous or amusing situations.
Do pickup lines work?
Based on anecdotal evidence, it seems that pick-up lines can work for some people and not others. Those who find them fun and entertaining may be more likely to succeed in attracting a date or romantic partner.
On the other hand, if pick-up lines make you feel uncomfortable or awkward, then they probably won’t work for you. Instead of trying to come up with clever sayings on the spot, try practicing them beforehand so that you are less stumped when the time comes.
Never force yourself to do something that makes you uncomfortable! If things don’t seem to be working out after using a few pick-up lines, simply move on – there’s no need for feelings of guilt or regret!
What I the worst cheesiest pick up lines of all time?
Some of the worst pickup lines ever are: “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only 10 I see!” and “Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you.”
Whether you’re looking to flirt with your cycling buddy or just want to give them a good time, these tips will work wonders! This article covered what pickup lines are and some of the best pickup lines for cyclists. Here are some key takeaways:
- Pickup lines are phrases or activities used to attract or seduce someone.
- You can use cyclist pickup lines on people who love cycling.
- Puns are fun and can lead you to create great pickup lines.
So, will you be using any of these lines? Let us know in the comments section below (we read and reply to every comment). If you found this article helpful, check out our full blog for more tips and tricks on fixie cycling and bicycles. Thanks for reading, and stay fixed.